Lilypie
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a fabulous Easter spending time with both friends and family. We had lunch with my family after church at my aunts and then headed over to the Ratz house for an Easter egg hunt and more yummy food. It was a long day with no naps, but the kids did great and we all had a wonderful time!


Emily looked so sweet all dressed up!


I love this picture with the sun shining on her.



One of very few pictures with both of them. Notice that Ryan has no pants....he had a little accident so we had to wash and dry his pants and socks before we could head over to the Ratz house!


Emily enjoyed her first egg hunt! Once she figured out what to do she was on a roll!!



Ryan had a great time looking for heggs as he likes to call them. Thanks to daddy and Mr. Chris, I think we ended up with more eggs than we should have!! :)

10 comments:

heather said...

Jamie, the kids look so cute in their easter clothes. I love Emily's little hair sprout. It's so fun when you can finally put it up.

SPAYD FAMILY said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter. Emily looks so adorable in that dress with her hair up. I think the kids are really starting to look a lot more alike.

Andy and Jen said...

I think Emily looks so much like you in those pics. And of course, the sprout on top of her head is my favorite!

The Petersons said...

So sweet! Great job getting the two of them together - mine weren't so cooperative. I'm glad you had a great Easter.

Katy said...

Emily did look SO cute in her Easter outfit! And just so you know, you don't ever have to worry about bringing your kids without pants - there are OFTEN times when someone's kid doesn't have their pants for some reason...accident, mess, who knows! :)

Natalie said...

The children look so cute! I am so sad I missed the fun at the Ratz house...sounds like a good time was had by all! BTW, the picture up top is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Jayne said...

It was a great day, adn I loved chatting with you a little more. Emily looked adorable with her little pantalettes on!

Heather J said...

So sad we missed the Easter fun - the kiddos looked precious!

Jen said...

The kids were so cute on Easter, I didn't get to see them at church. Emily is always so cute in her dresses. Looks like the egg hunt was a hit too!

Ward Blog said...

such beautiful kiddos.....it was fun having a little girl on easter to doll up!!!