Lilypie
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Years Eve!

This year for New Years we headed in to Roanoke to see Kevin's family. We went over to some friends of Kevin's from high school and all their kids and of course the cousins. We had a great time and the kids had a blast. We all stayed up till midnight and let the kids watch the ball drop, although I think they were more excited about getting to stay up! It was lots of fun and the kids actually did really well considering they didn't go to bed until about 130!!!!












Here's all the kiddos - and check it out Ryan is the only boy for once!!

3 comments:

Heather J said...

YOu are soooo brave ...1:30am - whew!!! There is NO way my boys would have survived!

Jen said...

You are quite the brave one. I bet Emily slept till 11 the next morning!

Katy said...

1:30 in the MORNING? Seriously? I don't even think I made it that late!