Lilypie
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Emily!!

Here's the birthday girl!!








This past weekend we celebrated Emily's first birthday with 2 parties. Saturday we had her friends party and I think there were about 12 kids there ranging in age from 6 years old all the way down to three months old. It was lots of fun! We had make your own tacos for dinner and cupcakes and ice cream for dessert. As you can see from the picture above, Emily thoroughly enjoyed her cupcake. She enjoyed it so much that we had to take a quick bath and change her clothes. It was even nice enough outside that the boys and Erin got to go out and ride Ryan's tractor and run off some of their energy. It was a great night and Emily is so blessed to have so many wonderful friends!
Sunday was her family party which was lots of fun too! She even had 2 of her great-grandma's there to celebrate. This time there was a ladybug cake and subs to eat for dinner. I have lots more pictures, but my memory ran out on my camera so I ended up using my moms. When I get those downloaded, I will post them. It was a crazy busy weekend, but lots of fun with family and friends and hopefully lots of wonderful memories for Emily to look back at some day!

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

wish we could've been there! looks like tons of fun! Happy Birthday Emily! :)

Jen said...

What a great time we had. Erin really loved the tractor. Emily was so cute digging into her ladybug.

I forgot to tell you, when we arrived, Erin asked if we were all going to hide and yell surprise to Emily. I had to explain that you really can't surprise a 1 year old!

heather said...

What cute pictures. Emily is just so beautiful!

Katy said...

We had SO much fun!!! I hate that we forgot to take a "group" picture of all the kids - although it would have been pretty tough trying to get them all still for it, I'm sure. We had a great time - the boys have loved their tattoos from Emily! :)

Andy and Jen said...

What a precious birthday girl! I'm so sorry we had to leave before seeing her dig into her cake. At least the icing matched her shirt.

Vonda said...

Oh Jamie, Emily is so precious! It looks like y'all had such a great time celebrating! That first year goes by so fast doesn't it??? -V