Lilypie
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Fun in the Sun"

Ryan loves running through and getting sprayed by the water!
Here's Ryan trying to see how deep the water is.
Sweet little Callie enjoying yet another day at the pool!
We met the Schrodt's at the pool today and had a wonderful time playing in the water. Ryan, Jacob and Josiah had a good time playing with their toys and running around getting wet. Emily and Callie were content just to be held and play in the water with their mommies. Ryan loves the water so much and would stay their all day if we let him. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of Emily in the water since I had to hold her while taking pictures of Ryan in the pool. Hopefully next time I will have a free hand to get some pictures of her in her darling little swimsuit!!

3 comments:

Katy said...

What's wrong with me? I totally should have offered to take a picture of you guys!!! Emily is ADORABLE in her suit - everyone will just have to believe me!! Next time, I promise I'll get a picture of the 3 of you!!

anthonyandbeth said...

Sounds like a fabulous day at the pool! Wish I could be there with you guys! :) So glad you are being able to enjoy the YMCA! We loved it when we were there! Can't wait to see a picture of little Emily in her swimsuit! I'm sure she enjoyed having her girlfriend Callie to play with! :)

Heather J said...

Gotta love the pool - I can't wait to join both y'all and the Schrodts at the pool. I love watching the kids explore the water!!