Lilypie
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Rained Out....Take 2!!

Playing in the water with my daddy!!
I love relaxing in the pool!!
We love to cut the grass!
Cutting this grass is driving me crazy!!
Wow!! Look at all these toys!!
Once again our attempts to spend the evening at the pool with the Judd's was cancelled due to weather. We were able to get in the pool for about fifteen minutes before they blew the whistle and we had to get out and leave. The boys were much more disappointed this time! We hated telling them that we had to leave, but with the promise of pizza and tractor rides they were a little more willing to go. We all headed over to our house for some pizza and brownies. We spent quite a bit of time looking for a missing shoe and were able to spend a little time playing outside! All in all the night turned out just fine.
Always a pleasure spending time with the Judd's, no matter where we end up!!

4 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

You guys are having the wosrt luck with the pool! You're going to have to start calling Joe for the latest weather updates! :) Glad you were able to salvage the evening and have fun! The tractor looks like loads of fun! :) I love the picture of Emily crawling in the pool. She looks like she is really enjoying herself!

Heather J said...

Oh well -better luck next time!!! My legs are itching me this morning (I think some buggies ate me up last nite!)

Linda Williams said...

Now, let me try this for the third time......The other day I checked out your blog and was delighted to see such beautiful children! (How could they be otherwise with such good looking parents!) I realized there were no photos of you and Kevin so I wrote this long comment about Vonda's theory: She has concluded that when people see pictures of you real often, then others do not even realize that they are aging. When you get old and grey that other will not even see you as old because they have seen you gradually get grey....So, I had written and told you all this and then topped it off by telling you when Kevin comes home from a hard days work at the railroad, go get your camera and start clicking away and get him to click some of you.....but then I did not know HOW to get this confounded computer to take it, so then I hope Vonda has taught me how to do it....Let's hope!

Love,
Linda

Katy said...

See how many more cute pictures of Emily you get when Daddy is there to help!!! The food is always a good bribe when having to leave the pool!