Lilypie
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Simple Things

This is such a cute story so I knew I had to share it with everyone. The little book that Ryan is looking at is a Target toy catalog from Christmas last year that we got in the mail. For some reason he is fascinated by all the different toys that are in this catalog. Periodically he will pull it out and just sit down for a long time and just study everything he sees. He doesn't usually say much, but every once in a while he will show me a certain toy or ask me what something is. He carefully goes through each page so as not to miss anything like it is the first time he has ever seen it. There seems to be just this look of wonder on his face as if everything he is looking at is just so exciting. I just love moments like these when you see that look of wonder and realize how sometimes it's the simple things that make life so wonderful!














6 comments:

Vonda said...

Hey Jamie! I am loving reading all these blogs and it's great seeing what's going on in The Saunders Family! Oh your children are precious! I can't believe how much they have grown! I am starting up a blog soon...stay tuned! :) Love, Vonda

anthonyandbeth said...

Ryan looks so intent laying there reading his catalog! Harrison loves doing the same thing, except he comes and tells me everything he thinks we should buy for him, cousins, friends, etc...! Ryan looks like he is going to be a very careful decision maker..taking his time, studying each page, evaluating the pros and cons...sounds like his daddy! :)

anthonyandbeth said...

Jamie...check my page for friends blogs...Ian and Katie Brou have a blog. I thought might liket to see their three little girls! Absolutely precious! :)

Heather J said...

I love how he is studying the catalog like its a book. So precious!!

Katy said...

That's so cute -he's an analyzer, isn't he? Maybe he'll be a market researcher or something for a toy company!! I think that would be fun!!! PS - These stories are one of the things I like best about blogging. These simple things that often people don't get to share. So fun!

dandsratz said...

This story is SO cute Jamie!! What sweet innocence!! That little Ryan is SOO cute!!