Lilypie
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, August 20, 2007

A Day at the beach

ryan and his daddy in the water
the boys playing with the wheelbarrow
watching Charlotte's Web
emily loved playing with this fire truck
Sunday we spent the day with the Weissingers at Jen's parents beach house in Nags Head. We had so much fun, the weather was perfect and the kids had a great time. First we went to the beach and then spent the afternoon at the pool. It was nice to be able to do both, especially when they are right next to each other. Ryan got to ride Alex and Caleb's scooters, which I think was the highlight of the day for him. Emily took a nap and crawled all over the place. We grilled out hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner and then headed back home. Thanks Weissingers for a wonderful time!!

9 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

That looks like SO much fun! Glad you were able to get some time with Jenn! You know, you guys are the only ones from high school that I keep up with. I think it's so special that we are still connected and that we can enjoy each other's families! :)

Katy said...

Oh how fun!! I'm ready for a beach day!!

anthonyandbeth said...

love you're new layout and the tickers! isn't this so fun! :) I know, I'm ridiculous but I don't care! :)

Ward Blog said...

HI Weissingers!!!! Their boys have grown up so much. Glad you guys had a fun time with them!!!!

Jessica said...

Jaime,
You've been tagged. See my blog to find out what that means. :)
~Jessica

Heather J said...

You've been TAGGED!!!! Please see my blog post titled 'Random Facts about Heather' to learn more!!!

Heather J said...

Uh oh, just saw that Jessica beat me to you 'tagging' .... oh well!!

Heather J said...

Looks like Kevin is giving Ryan some 'direction' in the ocean!!

Andy and Jen said...

We had tons of fun with you in Nags Head. Can't wait to do it again! (maybe even without kids next time)Love you guys!