Lilypie
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, August 20, 2007

A Weekend in Charlotte- Take 2


My friend Kimie and her sweet little boy Sam.

Emily crawling and getting into everything.



Ryan and his friend Jack in the tub after the boat ride.


Ryan loved riding Mr. JB's motorcycle (aka-scooter)

After spending Friday night visiting with Kevin's friends, we spent the rest of the weekend with some of my dear friends that I grew up with. We don't get to see each other very often, but we truly enjoy our times when we do get to be together. The weekend was filled with lots of good food, boat rides, motorcycle rides, lots of kids and wonderful times catching up. Ryan had a blast playing with some new friends and getting to do all kinds of fun stuff. He just made himself right at home and had a wonderful time. Emily had a great time just crawling all over the place, exploring and chasing after their sweet doggie. We had a wonderful time and were sad to leave but look forward to the next time we can be together. Thanks Walters family for another memorable time together!!


On our way back home we stopped by to see the Williams family. Beth was gracious enough to make dinner for us before we headed off for the rest of our ride. We enjoyed getting to visit with them and also Josiah who was staying with them for a few days. It was a very busy weekend, but filled with lots of fun times!


1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

glad you're finally blogging again! love the new pix on the side of your blog! :) So glad you were able to spend time with friends and especially glad you were able to stop in on your way home! We LOVED having you! Please come again! :) I plan to get some pix up of your quick visit if I can get my act together. I'm sort of behind on my blogging as well! I'm at least glad I've gotten the pix of baby Savannah up! :)