Lilypie
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I know that I am a little behind on this post, but haven't had the chance till now. Valentine's day the kids and I went and had lunch with daddy up at the mall and then fixed him his favorite meal for dinner - enchiladas!!! Daddy brought home roses that night for mommy and Emily but the rest of mommy's present hadn't arrived yet. I was given strict instructions not to check the mail or answer the door if a package came so as not to ruin the surprise. I couldn't imagine what he could have ordered or what I may have asked for! Friday when Kevin got home from work he checked the mail and there they were - 2 tickets to see Michael Buble!!!!!!!!! I was very excited and couldn't believe that he remembered my mention of the concert a while back. Way to go daddy!!!! I am so looking forward to it and can't wait for a date night with my hubby!! We finally had our Valentine dinner out without the kids on Monday so that was also quite a treat!!

8 comments:

The Petersons said...

Go Kevin! Sounds like a wonderful day. I hope you enjoy the concert.

Katy said...

How wonderful!!! David has requested enchiladas before on his birthday too..it's a fave. The concert will be AWESOME, I'm sure!!!

heather said...

Kevin did a great job! Since my birthday is right after Valentines I never get more than flowers :). Enjoy your concert!

Andy and Jen said...

You've trained him well!

Jen said...

Way to go Kevin - major points. Can't wait to hear how the concert is!

Heather J said...

good job Kevin!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

way to go Kevin! he's tuned into his woman! :)

Jayne said...

I am so jealous, but more so my Trevor. He began dropping hints about this concert the weekend the tickets went on sale. Much to my dismay, as with last year, the tickets were gone in no time. Enjoy the concert and you'll have to tell me all about it!!