Lilypie
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, July 7, 2008

A busy 4th of July

We had a very fun-filled busy 4th of July. We spent the morning at the beach with the Judd family and then headed out to their house later that evening for food, fellowship and fireworks. The boys had a blast playing in the sand on the golf course and playing baseball (thank you Natalie!!) I don't have any pictures of fireworks and not many of Ryan due to the fact that I have run out of room on my memory card. Guess it's time to head to Sam's and print some pictures!! All in all we had a great day and I am sure you can see lots of other pictures from the cookout on Natalie, Sue and Heather's blogs!! Thanks Judds for having us over, it was a blast....already looking forward to next year!!



Isn't Carter just too cute! He's always smiling!!

My bathing beauty

My beach bum

The boys having fun in the water
My little sparkler!!

Check out these bubble boys! :-)
I was able to catch one shot...
Emily and Reagan - aren't they too cute (born just a few weeks apart)
Emily enjoying some of daddy's cake - yummy!!

Emily, Carter and Avery enjoying a dip in the whale pool...

7 comments:

Katy said...

I was sorry we missed it - it sure looks like everyone had lots of fun together!!! My mom got Callie the same shirt that Reagan was wearing - so fun!

Jen said...

I've never seen the whale pool, it looks pretty cool. Emily looks so big, I feel like she's growing so fast.

Andy and Jen said...

I know I've said it before, but I just love Emily's frilly little bathing suit - too cute!

dandsratz said...

What a perfect 4th of July!!! :)

Natalie said...

It was so much fun...glad we got to celebrate with you. And thanks for the Smores...you will forever be remembered as the mom who introduced my boys to the scrumptious treat of microwaved marshmallows!!!!

heather said...

Looks like fun! Emilly is getting so big.

Heather J said...

We were so glad to spend our day with y'all - not sure what we would do without our Saunders buds!