Lilypie
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The perfect beach day!!

Aren't these two just too cute together!!
Daddy's girl
Natalie, I know you will love this picture!
Emily so badly wanted to hold Madeline......so thank you Sue for obliging!!
How many boys can you fit in a tube?
Enjoying the refreshing bay water.
Boy did they have fun with the boogie board!
I think he's ready for one of his own!!

What a great day we had at the beach!! The kids had a blast and played so well together, the food was yummy, the fellowship was great and a good time was had by all. Thanks to Dave for the mommy boat ride and the dolphin show, it was so much fun!! Already looking forward to next year!!!

4 comments:

Katy said...

it was so much fun, wasn't it? I love the picture of Emily holding Madeline - and Madeline screaming her head off! Bless you Sue, for letting Callie and Emily constantly point and look at that sweet baby girl!!!!! :)

Natalie said...

Love the pic Jamie:) It was a blast hanging with you guys...wish I could do it more often!

Danielle said...

Hey Jamie! I love your blog. Your kids are precious! I have one too- check ours out!

The Petersons said...

Looks like everyone up there is really enjoying the beach! I find myself getting a bit jealous of all that! We're practically in the Gulf of Mexico but not a fun beach like that within an hour plus drive.