Lilypie
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Check this out!!

I was looking through some photo albums at my parents the other day and came across this picture. This is me at 21 months old.
Now this is Emily at 20 months old.

What do you think? Does Emily look a little bit like her mommy?

I showed my picture to Ryan and asked him who it was and he said Emily!!
Although we might look alike my mom says that I was not nearly as busy and mischievous as little Emily has turned out to be!!

7 comments:

Katy said...

WOW! So amazing - she looks an awful lot like her mommy! I never really noticed so much - I've always been distracted by how much Ryan and Emily look alike!! Now we know where it comes from!!! :)

Jen said...

I love it - pictures like that are the best. Well now we know for sure Emily will be a knockout when she's older!

Heather J said...

THat's amazing!! I'll have to digout an old one of me - it's so neat to see us in God's children!

Andy and Jen said...

She's a mommy's girl, that's for sure!

Natalie said...

She does look an awful lot like mommy....she is such a pretty little girl:)

SPAYD FAMILY said...

That's really neat. Gotta love the old photos!

anthonyandbeth said...

i know we talked about this but it just amazes me how you to favor each other! :) love the picture of the kids at the top of your page! they are so cute! so glad we got to see you guys last week! :)